Manage Your Wardrobe System
Get immediate results!
Are you frustrated with having nothing to wear?
You CAN look well put together with a minimum of effort and save money!
Learn how to:
* Spend less and have more
* Get dressed in minutes -- and look great!
* Pack lightly for a weekend trip or a long vacation
Other wardrobe books tell you how to dress on a big
budget. This is a realistic guide for
today's busy woman. You'll not only look pulled together
but you'll spend less too.!
Betty in Kelso, Washington says, "The
guide is so easy to follow. You make it fun and easy! The
most important thing I learned was where to buy less expensive quality
clothing. Thank you!"
Table of Contents
Part I: Our Personal Wardrobe Challenge
Part II: The Wardrobe System
* Step-by-step instructions to weed through and get control of your
* Wardrobe Inventory Sheet
* Back to Basics
* Shopping/Wish List
* The Easy Way to Organize Your Wardrobe in 15 minutes / day
Part III: Undies, Outies & Accessories
* Diaper Bags
Part IV: Closet Makeover
Part V: Shop Till You Drop
* Browse without Buying
* Avoid unfortunate Purchases
* Develop a Wardrobe on a Budget
Part VI: Special Needs
* Special Occasions, Holidays, Formalwear
* As we Age
Part VII: Tips
* Dressing to Look Your Best
* Adding Versatility
* Storing It
* Simplifying Your Wardrobe
* Kids' Clothing
Part VIII: Forms & Checklists
* Wardrobe Inventory
* Shopping / Wish List
* Travel Checklist
* Sizes Chart
* Gift List
* Favorite "Looks"
* Donation Ideas
* Catalogs and Web Sites
Regular Price $ 39.95 Special Introductory Price (Save
25%) plus $ 5.95 shipping (via Priority Mail).